Why Twelve Om Athens Yoga Festival?
We invite you to a return to sacred places…
Twelve Om is the first international yoga festival in Athens taking place in the heart of the city, walking distance from all the historic sites, markets, restaurants, outdoor cinemas...
Practice yoga with some of the best teachers under the shadow of the Acropolis, explore ancient paths in the city center, visit historical grounds where Greek philosophers lectured.
Dance, taste new flavors and connect with yogis from around the world.
JULY 2020Hurry up! Reserve your place
JOIN A UNIQUE 3-DAY EXPERIENCE
• Yoga classes with World renowned teachers
• Philosophy sessions in the place where it was born
• Meditation in high energy places
• Inspirational talks
• Kirtan Gatherings
• Music with world famous artists
• Parties with famous DJ sets
• Zen Cinema
• Walking meditations in the historical city
• Interactive workshops
• Agora with stands, food and happenings
• Connecting with yogis from around the world
3 DAY GURU PASS
REGULAR PRICE: 450€
3 DAY PASS
REGULAR PRICE: 340€
See the amazing presenters that will be with us at TWELVEOM, Athens Yoga Festival. More to be announced...
Location: Zappeion Negaron, Peristylio
Location: Zappeion Megaron, Agora
Let’s join our communities at TWELVEOM Athens Yoga Festival, get to know each other and share our common grounds.
Volunteering is fun and a great way to participate in TWELVEOM, Athens Yoga Festival.